Thursday, November 30, 2006

Post The First (Insert Trumpet Fanfare Here)

So, my friend Mary in Connecticut has been after me for ages to crank up a blog. I've continually said no, because (choose your favorite reason) I haven't got time, I haven't got anything to say, nobody really cares what I think, etc. Today, however, it is snowing like anything (by Oklahoma standards, anyhow ... two flakes hit this town and everything screeches to a shuddering halt, hopefully without any point of impact) and I am bored stupid. Yes, I could take the short people out to make snow angels and snow people and snow whatever else, but really, it's COLD outside, and so therefore I make my timid way into the blogosphere. God help us all ... !

1 comment:

Mary said...

Blowing that trumpet real hard here cuz from the looks of it, you're going to be able to make an entire CHOIR of angels with the short people given your forecast! Yes, Bloggerworld, thanks will be humbly accepted because a most wonderful force has just been unleahed into cyberspace. A natural born wit as natural as that blonde hair, the whole world can benefit from the wisdom, vitality and just plain goodness emanating from a heart of gold. Welcome, Daonna and blessings to you on your first (and I hope one of more to come!