Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Howdy.

"... and so you're back from outer space ... "

Eh, I haven't really been in outer space, although it does sound kinda fun. I've just been doing ten tons of other stuff. Sorry ...

I'm still selling houses and doing loans for houses. It's great fun. If you're joining the program already in progress, I've been your friendly mortgage goddess since January 1994; I sat the state real estate licensing exam (and passed the first time, yay) in October 2006 ... and *poof* ... what had been a career became a lifestyle.

To catch you up a bit more, the children are now 14, 9, and 9 ... it's fascinating how daily changes go past unnoticed, but cumulatively speaking, there's a world of difference. I am, quite frankly, totally in love with my children. It's a really nice feeling.

I'm gettin' older too, as the Stevie Nicks song goes, and the stupid blood pressure meds have me running out of steam way faster than I'm used to, which sucks. Tomorrow we'll find out what revelations the blood has for me, and what ongoing mess I'm going to get to handle. Yippee.

Just now, I ain't feelin' it, and that has to change before my 5:30 appointment. So ... it's off to curl up in front of the TV with Kendall and do nothing but recharge for a short while. Good to see ya ... we'll meet up again soon.

No comments: