Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cinco de Mayo

Yep, it's the fifth of May. I have no clue what significance this holds to the Hispanic community, and I'm sure I'll get dissed far and wide for it. However, we have had a lovely day followed by a lovely evening and I'm now headed for a lovely night's sleep, to be followed all too soon by tomorrow morning's lovely hangover.

This morning was ballet class as usual, followed by showing houses (four today, four tomorrow, and hopefully one of them will be The One for this buyer). Then we met friends Sean and Mary and their daughter Emma at Abuelo's for dinner and ale. Afterward, we returned to our hacienda for further ale and playing on the Wii.

Um ... that's it. I'm smashed. I'm happy. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I shall pay for my sins and see (albeit hazily) the errors of my ways. Aren't you impressed that I can still type? Sheesh.

(Can you tell I'm feeling guilty for not posting for two months?)

1 comment:

JohnnyNVA said...

Yeah, so Cinco de Mayo is in celebration of a Mexican victory over French forces.

Glad you had a good time, I was at work but brought in grub for the crew so we could cook up fajitas!

Check out wikipedia sometime, its so easy that even a blonde can use it! :)